Good Technology is a mobile security solutions provider headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, United States. The company serves more than 5,000 organizations worldwide in industries such as financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, energy and utilities, legal, government, and technology. Good technology makes products for managing and securing mobile devices in a business environment.
Development and maintenance of Good Enterprise server’s like GFE and GEMS against Exchange mail server and Domino mail server was required.
Types of testing:
- C++, Visual Studio 2005 compiler, Cygwin for GFE product
- Java, OSGI Framework, Angular JS for GEMS product
- Domino (8.0.X, 8.5.x, 9.0, 9.0.1), iOS and Android platforms
- Exchange (2010,2013) iOS and Android platforms
- Defect tracking Rally / JIRA: Agile project management
- Good Internal tool: To Decrypt the Logs.
- Support and maintenance of GFE product for FIRST tickets
- Identifying the root cause and fixing the issues.
- Development of new features planned for GFE server.
- Development of new features planned for GEMS server.
- Provide the build to QA team for testing.
- Deliver the newer versions/builds to market on-time as aligned to Good Technology roadmap
- Motivity approach towards agile development benefited customer to focus on core business
- Saved time in releases.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Faster delivery of work.
- provided Information security.
Motivitylabs is a U.S based mobile, cloud and Big Data insights solution provider with a global presence. We look forward to create applications using next generation technology. Motivitylabs was incorporated in 2010 and has quickly risen to #138 on the Inc. 5000 by successfully executing projects including development and testing efforts for one of the largest software companies in the world along with many startup companies.
To see how we can help you with your Big data needs talk to us today: email@example.com