Experience: 7+ Years
Functional Skills- People Management, Delivery Management
Educational Qualifications- BE / B.Tech / MCA
- Manage a delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries.
- Supervising and overseeing the technical aspects of projects.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business/project goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop project strategies and plans and associated communications, documents, and processes.
- Lead technical design sessions with the teams to ensure that architecture standards are followed.
- Estimate the effort and budget Required based on the scope and change in demand.
- Maintain the project profitability in a sustainable manner.
- Build and develop business relationships with partners and customers.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Providing support/guidance to the teams during the project lifecycle.
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion.
- Oversee daily activities of delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed.
- Ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Serve as primary contact for customer inquiries and concerns.
- Develop process improvements to achieve cost effectiveness and time saving.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Proven experience managing the end-end life cycle of a project.
- Deep understanding in SDLC and Release management
- The ability to lead multi-projects.
- Oversee the technical aspects of projects and provide technical guidance to the team
- Good Experience in customer/stakeholder and project management.
- Should be able to Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members.
- Good experience in Team management, Risk mitigations and Planning.
- Breaking down the project requirements, assigning task to colleagues and assisting them to smoothly deliver.