Motivity Labs Enterprise Architecture organization is building a team of dynamic and influential thought leaders, representing diverse backgrounds and specific focus areas.
A candidate for this position must have had at least 9 years of working experience working in DOTNET department, in a fast-paced environment and complex business setting. The candidate must have a demonstrated experience in building and maintaining secure reliable and scalable code. Preferably worked with Architects.
- A problem-solving mindset with the ability to understand business challenges and how to apply analytics expertise to solve them.
- Build compelling, clear, performing, and secure code.
- Should have worked on Team Foundation Server / GIT.
- A team mentality empowered by the ability to work with a diverse set of individuals.
- Tell a clear story, highlight insights we had not previously seen, and do it all faster than we’ve been able to previously.
- Create, maintain, and document a robust set of metrics to monitor day-to-day bug detection and long-term performance tracking/tuning.
- Have a strong understanding of best practices, standards, and guidelines in each technology/product and apply the same to produce high-quality deliverables
- Should be able to take responsibility for the software life cycle – set up all environment, design, code, test, and repository mgmt. and deployments as applicable and as required
- Have deeper understanding and experience in finding performance bottle necks and security concerns, bring to notice and fix them
- Proficient in OOPs and Design Patterns
- Proficient in C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, .Net Core, Entity Framework, Micro Services
- Proficient in using ORM DBs such as MS SQL or My SQL or PostgreSQL
- Proficient in using Document DBs such as Mongo DB or Cosmos
- Proficient in using Front end stack such as Angular or ReactJS
- Proficient in using cloud Technologies such as Azure – Blob, Functions, App Insights, Service Fabric, CI/CD pipeline and Boards
- Knowledge in using Blazor technology