Experience: 4-9 Years
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of the desired product.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to the development team.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Should be able to roll up the sleeves and do coding.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc. Requirements.
- Should have proven experience as a UI Developer (Sr. Team Lead).
- Experience in mentoring and leading developers/engineers.
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- Excellent knowledge of microservices architecture and integrating open-source rules engines.
- High quality organizational and leadership skills and outstanding communication and presentation abilities.
- Familiarity with acceptance-test-driven development.
- Data modelling and database design experience.
- Experience with service-oriented architecture (SOA).
- Ability to work in remote environments.