Roles and Responsibilities:
• Minimum of 4-5 years working experience in RPA platform UiPath is Mandatory
• Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and testing knowledge.
• Experience in standard testing methodologies and overall testing cycles Preparing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, Test Cases for module, integration, system, regression, and performance testing of the bots.
• Preparing Test Data for the test cases, Analysing the Test Cases prepared by other team members Executing the Test Cases following testing lifecycle processes.
• Defect Tracking, giving mandatory information of a defect to developers to fix it
• Preparing Summary Reports, Preparing Suggestion Documents to improve the quality of the application Communication with the Test Lead Test Manager.
• Participate in team design meetings, daily scrum meetings, and other development / Testing meetings and roll out of the Robots to production.
• Good Experience in UI Path Automation Testing.
• Sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC and Bug Life Cycle.
• Very good experience in design and execute test cases.
• Good testing background.
• Experience in testing Web Services.
• Good Knowledge of Scrum Projects.
• Good experience in database queries.
• Interaction with BA team and clients.
• Strong logical reasoning and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills