Job Title: Software Engineer
- Experience: 5+ years
- Job Location: Dallas, TX
- To fill within: 30 days
Our client is a global company working on the cutting edge of data services. We’re looking for software engineers at all levels with experience working on modern data stacks, real time data, data pipelines, unstructured and structured data. Golang, Postgres, Docker, Kafka and related frameworks atop AWS will be central to this position.
- Principally develops, maintains, enhances, and tests systems of the highest complexity.
- Leverages expertise to develop data services and applications using a variety of modern tools, frameworks and patterns including Golang, PostgreSQL, Kafka, Docker, Mesos, Marathon, Chronos.
- Proficiency in developing and designing data services and application in Amazon Web Services.
- Experience in cloud deployment and containers with direct, hands-on experience with Docker.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and concepts including Scrum, CI/CD, DevOps.
- Proficiency in developing and designing database systems using PostgreSQL.
- Excellent T-SQL coding skills using advanced techniques and experience in PostgreSQL
- Experience with GIT, VSTS and continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Understanding of the full development life cycle, development methodologies, and version control.
- Develop and maintain tables, indexes, stored procedures, views, triggers and other objects utilizing the latest DML and DDL syntax.
- Coordinate with departments and users in the support of business applications.
- Follow established software development standards and procedures and contribute towards their improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in a related field such as information systems, mathematics, or computer science or equivalent work experience.
- Requires technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes. 5-7 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Experience with Golang, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kafka
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and integrative thinking skills.
Greeting From Motivity Labs!!! About Motivity Labs: Motivity Labs is a mobile, cloud and big data solution provider with a global presence in India and the US. We are backed by a leading Venture Capital firm and work with Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries as well as innovative product companies in the mobile and cloud computing areas. Some of our projects include development and testing efforts for the largest software companies in the world, major wireless operators, Global mobile manufacturers and enterprise security product companies. We have also built and tested mobile applications for over 300 start-ups across the globe including some of the portfolio companies of the most prominent private equity and venture capital firms in Silicon Valley. The Motivity Labs team is comprised of industry veterans with deep expertise in mobile, wireless and cloud computing as well as the best and brightest talent from the most premier educational institutions in India and the US. Our associates have worked for global system integrators and Fortune 500 firms before joining our world class team. We are aggressively looking for world class talent to fuel our rapidly growing organization globally and are looking for the best and brightest talent that is looking for a challenging career path working with the latest innovations in mobile, web and cloud technologies. If you have graduated from a top tier educational institution or have worked with a top tier global system integrator/Fortune 500 firm we would love to have a conversation with you. We are currently inviting potential team members with 6+ years on overall experience to come and meet some of our associates and have an opportunity to meet members of our executive management team. Know more about us @ www.motivitylabs.com
Contact Company : Motivity Labs (P) Ltd.