Skills: Appium with Java/ Ruby”, Calabash/ Cucumber, BDD framework, Ruby scripting
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of automation scripting using “Appium with Java/ Ruby”, Calabash/ Cucumber, BDD framework, and Ruby scripting.
- Experience in Selenium Web driver + Java.
- Knowledge of C# and Java programming skills will be preferred.
- Proven experience developing Automation scripts for Desktop, Web, Mobile, etc., applications.
- Should have designed and developed automation frameworks using various Automation tools
- Experience in testing Mobile Applications on iOS/Android devices.
- Should have a very good understanding of testing concepts and terminologies.
Should have sound knowledge of SDLC, STLC, and Agile concepts.
- Experience in Banking, _Retail Domain will be preferred
- Analyzing business requirements in order to determine the test strategy covered by automation testing
- Developing new test scripts and maintaining existing tests scripts/regression suites
- Must excel in planning, and prioritization of skills while demonstrating flexibility and the ability to multi-task
- Good work exposure to Agile Methodology
- Excellent communication skills and strong problem-solving abilities
- Personal traits such as intelligence, curiosity, attention to detail, and a strong work ethic
- Should be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Interview Rounds: 2 Technical Rounds followed by HR Round.