Position: Software Engineer
Professional Experience: 3-5 years
Skills: SQL, Pandas, NumPy, Selenium web driver
Education Qualification: BE/BTech/MCA
- Extensive industry experience in Python development.
- Expertise in a Python framework, such as Flask / Django // Numpy // Pandas //
- A test believer. Tests are an everyday occurrence for you, not an afterthought or chore.
- Web services and REST APIs are second nature to you.
- Rounded knowledge of SQL and ORMs.
- Experience working in agile teams, using continuous integration and deployment practices.
We appreciate constructive criticism and are not afraid to employ it.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Using (and upgrading to) Python 3 SQL Alchemy Heroku, AWS or similar cloud platform Systems architecture, containerization tools, and platforms Microservices (when and when not to use them) API documentation generation, such as Swagger Life in a startup Roles and Responsibilities Collaborate within a small but highly skilled team to fundamentally change the way people think about logistics software.
- Design simple solutions to complex problems, with a high degree of freedom, from start to finish.
- Develop a robust, tested, and scalable platform, which you and your colleagues enjoy working on.
- Improve microservices, APIs, and our continuous integration/deployment pipelines. Lead champion best practices and encourage knowledge sharing