Skills: SQL Developer
Experience: 5+ Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Very good experience in writing simple and complex queries using Joins, String functions, Date functions, Ranking functions, Aggregate functions, and set operators.
- Analytics experience is mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of Indexes, Joins, Views, Triggers, Functions & Stored Procedures.
- Strong knowledge in creating and using Temporary tables, Table variables and CTEs (Common Table Expressions), Sub-Queries, Derived tables, and joins to simplify complex queries involving multiple tables.
- Expertise in creating, and maintaining database objects like Indexes, Functions, views, and constraints.
- Very good experience in building Relationships using Constraints.
- Strong Knowledge of SQL Profiler to Track queries.
- Experienced in Analysing Execution plans and managing indexes and troubleshooting deadlocks.
- Experience with Data Visualization (PLX Dashboard, Google Spreadsheets, Tableau desktop) creating dashboards and reports and working with PLX / Google Data Studio.
Interview Rounds: 3 Technical Rounds followed by HR Round.