The adoption of AIOps has drastically increased in 2020 and is expected to continue to grow throughout 2021. AIOps is recognized as the application of artificial intelligence to enhance IT operations. This year organizations have experienced vast amounts of change with rapidly evolving workplaces. This uncertainty has quickly made it imperative for organizations to modernize how they oversee and manage IT operations.
What is AIOps?
Simply put, AIOps is using Artificial Intelligence (AI) to simplify and enhance IT Operations (Ops). What that means is leveraging Big Data, Analytics, and Machine Learning to collect, analyze, and categorize information to improve processes and decision making.
Implementing AIOps allows organizations to replace multiple manual processes and tools with automation in a unified, intelligent IT operations platform. AIOps empowers organizations to bridge the gap between increasing dynamic IT landscapes with the user’s expectations of flawless application performance and availability.
Today, many organizations utilize AIOps as they transition from a traditional static infrastructure to one that is modern and dynamic. These modern applications and systems generate massive amounts of data, making AIOps a perfect tool to build your environment of the future.
Benefits of Implementing AIOps
There are numerous benefits associated with implementing AIOps in your management strategy. Depending on your environment and objectives, AIOps can offer your organization some or all of these great benefits:
- Real-time data collection and rapid data processing
- Empower data-driven decision making
- A shift from reactive to proactive management
- Continuously improve your environment and processes
- Find clarity by eliminating noise
- Modernize your environment with automation
- Eliminate skill gaps
- Achieve faster mean time to resolution (MTTR)
Where AIOps is Implemented
As the utilization of AIOps continues to increase with organizations, so does its application. AIOps has various germane applications, such as:
- Intelligence alerting & escalation
- Proactive performance monitoring
- Automating simple remediations
- Anomaly & threat detection
- Event correlation
- Root cause detection
In addition to optimizing IT operations, AIOps can support and help drive other important business and IT initiatives such as:
- Digital transformation: Minimize the complexity of your digital transformation with AIOps solutions that provides the freedom and flexibility to transform
- Cloud adoption/migration: Provide clear visibility to drastically reduce the risks of cloud migrations and hybrid cloud environments
- DevOps adoption: Support development teams with complete visibility and IT automation to facilitate a successful DevOps strategy.
Achieving your AIOps Goals
Big Data and BI are changing how organizations make decisions. At Motivity Labs we provide data-centric solutions that empower organizations to improve their decision-making process based on intelligent, real-time data. The Motivity Labs team develops data-driven strategies that supply insights and identify trends in critical business areas.